Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Change

So I am deciding that not all change is bad. I've always been the type of person that really flips out when things change. I like my routine, and I like stability. I always knew I would have to get over that to be a missionary.

My life has been a little up in the air lately. Somethings are changing with ministries I am involved with at church and for me, I am aggravated and feel like I am being pushed away from something I have a real burden for. It's God, I know. He's molding me and making me something better than I am, but sometimes I just don't understand the direction I must go to get to that.

On a good note, if not somewhat scary: I am moving. I am moving into my best friends house. Been painting my room, packing up, slowly putting things in my new room. It's a season of change for me. Sometimes you just have to make that jump and know that no matter what, you will be caught. You may be very near crashing when you are, but you will always be caught.


He always has you, just where He needs you to be. Things are not nearly as bad as we perceive them to be.

No comments: