Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Life Lessons


I am learning new lessons everyday as time goes on. I am learning that words hurt, but sometimes it makes you make decisions that in the long run, change your life entirely. I am learning that the number of friends I have doesn't matter, but the quality of the ones I have matters exponentially. I am learning that it is "ok" to be nervous, but not okay to give up because of it. God doesn't call the qualified, they wouldn't depend on Him anyway.

I've taken a lot of trips lately. I am loving life! I think for the first time in a long time I can say, "I love myself" It took me years to get to this point, but I think I can finally say that. My best friend told me "you have to love yourself before you can truly love others" I didn't get that until now. I had to get to a point where I didn't hate what I was or the things that had happened. I had to get to a point where it didn't define me, but made me stronger. (aren't best friends great? Not the BFF's you had in highschool, but the lifelong Best friends that bring your missing pieces back?)

So I am traveling, teaching, walking through any door He opens and letting the wind hit my face. Knowing, I am Not qualified, but He is going to be there if I fall.....I can do all things......

No comments: